Looking for a company specializing in technical writing? We’re your source for the best technical writers in the U.S.
PenMan Communications develops technical content to be delivered in print, presentations and online. Our approach integrates well-written material with outstanding graphics, images and attractive page layouts to enhance the reading and learning experience of the intended audience. Why choose PenMan Technical Writers? If you need to prepare written technical material, you probably need PenMan’s Technical Writers.
We create content from scratch, or work with your existing material. We often work with subject matter experts that provide the depth of unique knowledge required. Then we clarify every process and procedure with precision and editorial accuracy. We compose every sentence with thoughtful consideration.
Our writers, editors, curriculum developers, project managers and graphic designers have extensive training and experience. We make it a point to learn about your business goals and project objectives in order to execute the solutions to meet your needs.
Do you have a system to manage versions of a process document? Or, are their multiple versions of process documentation floating around the organization? Your company may spend more time than is necessary to support your customers. Quality documentation reduces support costs! Internal documentation allows your personnel to be more productive and to spend less time solving problems that have been solved previously.
PenMan technical writing alleviates the most common issues with documentation:
- Writing that’s wrong for the people who will use the documentation
- Badly organized information that makes it difficult to find the solution for a problem
- Poorly presented information
- Inaccurate information
- Too much information, too little information, wrong information
- Use of acronyms and technical jargon
- Incorrect assumptions
- Talking down to the audience
- Wrong order of steps and missing steps in a process
- Overly complicated approach to definition
- Inconsistent or unclear information
You can expect our technical writers to assist with information design, quality assurance, support and user advocacy. PenMan Communications focuses every day on the world of words and “Our Words Work” For You!
Common Technical Writing Projects
- Training Online and Instructor Led
- Content for Websites
- Marketing Materials
- White Papers